To care about ensuring the highest quality of services provided by us and the maximum safety of data, which are given to us via the Emplocity.pl we do our best to make sure that your data are properly protected.
Therefore we only gather such information, which is necessary for us to run the recruitment processes. It all happens only based on your consent. We use the gathered information only in relation with the services provided by us. We do not provide the obtained data to third parties without your knowledge and consent.
In accordance with art.13 sec. 1 and 2 of the European Parliament and Council Disposition (EU) 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons in connection with processing of personal data and on quashing the Directive 95/46/EC (general disposition on data protection) (hereinafter „GDPR”) we inform that:
The administrator of your data is EMPLOCITY SPÓŁKA Z OGRANICZONĄ ODPOWIEDZIALNOŚCIĄ (limited liability company) seated in Warsaw, ul. Ogrodowa 31/35, 00-893 Warszawa (hereinafter „Emplocity.pl”). Sharing data is voluntary, however it is not impossible to start cooperation with Emplocity.pl or to use its services without providing the data.
The person concerned in relation with the data, is entitled to:
- demand from the administrator the access to personal data concerning the person, they refer to;
- demand their correction, deletion or limitation of processing; or
- raise an objection against their processing; and
- against their transferring;
- withdraw the consent at any time, without the influence on the legality of the processing, which was made based on the consent before its withdrawal, if the processing is based on the consent for the processing of ordinary data (art. 6 sec. 1 letter a) GDPR) or a particular category (art. 9 sec. 2 letter a) GDPR);
- to raise a complaint to the supervisory authority.
Your personal data will be processed for the purpose of providing a service rendered by Emplocity.pl based on the agreement for a period of the use of the services of Emplocity.pl for the purpose of a completion of the service rendered by Emplocity.pl (art. 6 sec. 1 letter b GDPR).
Providing data is voluntary, but indispensable to complete the service by Emplocity.pl. In case if no data are provided it will be impossible to find a job offer by Emplocity.pl.
In case of your resignation to use the services of Emplocity.pl, some of your personal data will be stored because of legally justified interest of the Administrator, for a period envisaged in respective provisions of law, in which you can raise a possible claim or complaint against Emplocity.pl (art. 6 sec. 1 letter f RODO).
- ChatBot – Site functionality, with which a Candidate, during an interactive conversation with an intelligent computer software, provides data connected with a participation in the recruitment process, which are later transformed automatically into a Candidate Profile. ChatBot may also be implemented at the Employer's Website, thanks to which a Candidate may share certain information indispensable in the recruitment process, also concerning professional career, education, preferred salary, preferences as for place of work and other skills.
- Emplocity.pl or Site – company: EMPLOCITY SPÓŁKA Z OGRANICZONĄ ODPOWIEDZIALNOŚCIĄ (limited liability company) seated in Warsaw, ul. Ogrodowa 31/35, 00-893 Warszawa.
- Candidate – an adult natural person, who is looking for employment via the Site.
- Employer – entity, for which Emplocity.pl provides services consisting in matching the candidates and their Profiles to the needs of the employer.
- Profile – functionality of the Site, which lets a Candidate provide chosen kinds of information, including the ones concerning the career history, education history and other skills.
- Regulations – Regulations of rendering services electronically in the framework of the Emplocity.pl site.
- GDPR – Disposition of the European Parliament and Council Disposition (EU) 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons in connection with processing of personal data and on quashing the Directive 95/46/EC (general disposition on data protection).
- You, Yours – Candidate
II. Contact with Personal Data Administrator
Emplocity.pl administers your data in connection with your use of the Site and ChatBot.
If you have questions concerning the operation of ChatBot or administration of your data and rights, which serve to you, please contact us via e-mail: [email protected]
III. Processing and using personal data.
To create a Profile, which we will later be able to adjust to job offers provided by Employers, we process personal data received from you, given during the chat with the Chatbot. While making contact with the Chatbot via the internal application we also gather your name, surname and photo.
Legal basis-> Necessity to complete the agreement for providing services (art. 6 sec. 1 letter b GDPR).
Your profile is not visible to anyone until the moment, when the Site finds a job offer matching your Profile. Having found a suitable offer the ChatBot will inform you about matching offers and will ask for a consent to present your Profile to the prospective Employer. Next the Employer, having received a note from the ChatBot about finding the Candidate, will receive your Profile, in which your personal data (also your photo) will not be visible. Emplocity.pl will inform a Candidate via the ChatBot about the Employer's identity, if a Candidate agrees for providing his or her data to the Employer, the Employer will receive a full access to all information contained in the Profile, also contact data. The participation of Emplocity.pl ends at this point and the recruitment process is later carried out by the interested Employer. Emplocity.pl reserves that it does not guarantee finding a job for a Candidate and waives any liability in case of a failure of the recruitment process in its later stages.
IV. The need to provide data during the use of services of Emplocity.pl
Providing certain data is the condition of using services rendered by Emplocity (obligatory data). If you do not give us the data, Emplocity.pl will not be able to provide the service, for which it was created.
Legal basis-> Necessity to complete the agreement for providing services in accordance with the Regulations (art. 6 sec. 1 letter b GDPR ).
V. Establishing, investigation and enforcement of claims
To establish, investigate and enforce possible claims we can process certain personal data given by the Candidate, such as: name, surname, date of birth, data concerning the use of our services, if the claims result from the method, in which a Candidate uses the services of Emplocity.pl , other data indispensable to prove the existence of a claim, including the size of suffered loss.
Legal basis -> legally justified interest of the Administrator (art. 6 sec. 1 letter f GDPR), consisting in establishing, claiming and enforcement of claims and defense against claims in the proceedings before courts and other state authorities.
VI. Claims, motions, responses to questions
Emplocity.pl is entitled to process certain personal data given by the Candidate, including a review of possible claims, motions and responses to your questions. Emplocity.pl may also process information concerning the use of the Site, which are the reasons of the complaint or a motion and data contained in the documents attached to the claim or motion.
Legal basis -> Legally justified interest of Emplocity.pl (art. 6 sec. 1 letter f GRDP), consisting in the improvement of the functionality of services provided electronically.
VII. Matching job offers to the Candidate
Emplocity.pl aims at matching job offers to your preferences (profiling).
What does profiling consist in?
Emplocity.pl processes personal data given by a Candidate during the chat with the ChatBot. Given information is used for automatic creation of a professional profile, in accordance with the Candidate's education, professional experience, skills and preferences. The Emplocity.pl profile created in this way later matches the requirements given by Employers.
Emplocity.pl does not use information about a Candidate not connected with the development and planned career.
Legal basis -> User's consent (art. 6 sec. 1 letter a GDPR).
Files (cookies) are text files, which are stored at the end device of the Site Client. They are meant to use the Site. First of all they contain the name of the Internet website of their origin, their unique number, time of storing at the end device.
The Emplocity Site Operator is the entity, which applies cookie files at his Client's end device and which has access to the files.
- The service uses Cookie files to:
- adjust the content of the Internet website to the Client's individual preferences, most of all the files recognize his or her device to display the site in accordance with preferences;
- prepare statistics helping to recognize the Clients' preferences and behaviors, analyzing these statistics is anonymous and enables the adjustment of the content and appearance of the Site to common trends, the statistics are also applied for evaluation of the website popularity;
- gather statistics and correct the functionality of Emplocity sites. Anonymized statistical data are provided to certain clients of Emplocity to evaluate the efficiency of their recruitment actions
The Site applies to basic kinds of cookie files - session files and permanent files. Session files are temporary, they are stored until leaving the Site (by entering another website, logging out or exiting the browser). Permanent files are stored at the Client's end device until their deletion by the Client or for the time resulting from their settings.
The Client may change the settings of their browser at any time to block the files (cookies) service or obtain information about their presence at their device every time. Other available options may be checked in the settings of one's own Internet browser. It should be remembered that most browsers have default settings with acceptance of the files (cookies) saving at the end device.
The Site Operator informs that changing the settings in the Client's Internet browser may limit access to certain functions of Internet pages of the Site.
Information concerning the settings of Internet browsers is available in its menu (help) or at the producer's website.
IX. Sharing personal data with the Employer
Emplocity.pl provides a Candidate's personal data to Employers only based on the Candidate's earlier consent, after informing them earlier about the Employer's identity. If a Candidate grants a consent to reveal his or her personal data for the Employer's needs, they become visible and the Employer gets to know the Candidate's data, including contact data, thanks to which they can contact and propose for example a job interview. At the moment of providing personal data to the Employer, the employer becomes the administrator of the Candidate's data.
Legal basis -> User's consent (art. 6 sec. 1 letter a GDPR).
Emplocity.pl cooperates with entities, which process the candidates' personal data only on order of Emplocity.pl. It refers among others to services in the computing cloud, email message sending and supporting the Site services (such as automatic creation of a Candidate's profile).
Providers of services cooperating with Emplocity.pl have their headquarters mainly in Poland and in other countries of the European Economic Area (EEA).
Emplocity.pl is entitled to provide personal data of Candidates on the order of authorized state authorities, such as: Prosecutor, Police, General Inspector of Personal Data Protection (in the future President of the Office of Personal Data Protection), President of the Office of Protection of Competition and Consumers or President of the Office of Electronic Communication.
X. Time of storing Candidates' data.
The Candidate's personal data are stored for a period, in which they use the Site for the purpose of completion of provided service based on an agreement concluded with them and related functions and services in accordance with the Regulations.
Legal basis-> Necessity to complete the agreement for providing services in accordance with the Regulations (art. 6 sec. 1 letter b GDPR ).
After deleting the Profile the data will be deleted, except for the following data: name, surname, e-mail address, history of application and information about granted consents (these data will be stored for the period of 3 years after deleting the Profile for the purposes of reviewing claims and complaints connected with the use of our services).
Legal basis -> Legally justified interest of Emplocity.pl (art. 6 sec. 1 letter f GRDP)
X. The Candidate's rights concerning personal data processing
Below we indicate the rights, which serve a Candidate in connection with personal data processing. To use any of the rights below we encourage to contact us by sending e-mails to the following addresses: [email protected]
Withdrawal of a consent
A Candidate is entitled to withdraw every consent, which was granted by them at the moment of commencement of the use of the Site or initiation of a chat by ChatBot. Withdrawal of a consent concerns also the consents granted already during the use of services of the Site or a chat with the ChatBot. Withdrawal of a consent is effective as of the moment of a withdrawal of a consent. Deleting a consent does not influence processing made by Emplocity.pl in accordance with its right before the withdrawal.
A consent withdrawal does not result in negative consequences for the Candidate. However it may disable further use of the Site services, which may be rendered only based on granting an earlier consent (for example disclosure of data to the Employer).
Legal basis art. 7 sec. 3 GDPR
Objection against the use of data
A Candidate may have an objection at any time against the use of their personal data, including profiling, if the data are processed based on legally reasonable interest of the Data Administrator.
Resignation from receiving notices about adjusted job offers in the form of notices by ChatBot will mean for us an objection against the Candidate's personal data processing, including profiling to adjust the offer.
If the Candidate's objection appears reasonable and Emplocity.pl will not have any other legal basis to process the Candidate's personal data, the data, as for which there was an objection, will be deleted.
Legal basis art. 21 GDPR
Right to delete data ("right to be forgotten")
You are entitled to demand that all or particular data of yours are deleted. The demand to deleted all personal data shall be treated by Emplocity.pl as a demand to delete the automatically created Profile and to stop the use of Emplocity.pl services by the Candidate.
A Candidate is entitled to claim the data deletion if:
- they withdrew a given consent, in the scope, in which the personal data were processed based on the consent;
- the Candidate's personal data are no longer necessary for the purposes, for which they have been gathered, or in which they were processed;
- A Candidate was against the use of data to run statistics of the use of the Site and satisfaction survey, and the objection was recognized as reasonable;
- The Candidate's personal data are processed illegally.
Emplocity.pl is entitled to store certain personal data in the scope, which is indispensable for the purposes of establishing, investigating or defense of claims, despite the claim to delete personal data, in connection with raising an objection or withdrawal of a consent. It refers in particular to personal data containing: name, surname, e-mail address and application history, which are stored for the purpose of reviewing claims and complaints connected with the use of our Site pages.
Legal basis: → art. 17 GDPR
Right to limit data processing
You are entitled to demand that the processing of your personal data is limited. After reporting such a claim Emplocity.pl will enable the use of the Site services, which would be connected with data processing covered with the claim. Emplocity.pl will also stop sending messages.
Candidates are authorized to limit their personal data processing in the following cases:
- when they put under question the correctness of provided personal data - the use will be limited to the time indispensable to verify the data correctness, maximum up to 14 business days;
- when data processing is illegal and a Candidate demands a limitation of use instead of deletion;
- if personal data given by a Candidate stopped being indispensable for the purposes, for which they were selected or used, but they are necessary to a Candidate to establish, pursue or defend claims;
- if a Candidate reported an objection against the use of his/her data - the limitation occurs in the time needed to investigate if - due to the Candidate's specific situation (such as: protection of interests, rights and freedoms) is over the interests, which Emplocity.pl exercises by processing the Candidate's personal data
Legal basis art. 18 GDPR
Right of access to data
You are always entitled to obtain from Emplocity.pl a confirmation if your data are processed by the Site, and if such processing occurs, you are entitled to:
- a) obtain access to your personal data;
- b) obtain information about purposes of processing, categories of processed personal data, about receivers or categories of receivers of the data, planned period of storing the data or about the criteria of establishing the period, the rights serving a Candidate based on GDPR and the right to make a complaint to the supervisory authority, the source of the data, the automatized making of decisions, including profiling and security measures applied in connection with passing the data outside the European Union;
- c) obtain copies your personal data;
Legal basis art. 15 GDPR
Right to adjust the data
You are entitled to adjust the personal data given by you, if they are incorrect or to supplement them if they are incomplete.
Legal basis art. 16 GDPR
Right to transfer the data
You are entitled to receive the personal data provided by you and then to send them to another personal data administrator of your choice, or another operator of similar services. You are also entitled to claim that your personal data are sent directly to another administrator if it is technically possible.
The Candidate's personal data are sent in the form of a text file in the json format, which is a commonly used one and is working for machine reading and allows to send received data to another administrator of personal data.
Legal basis art. 20 GDPR
Time of fulfilling the Candidate's claims
If the Candidate, having exercised the above mentioned rights, applies to Emplocity.pl with a demand, the demand will be fulfilled or Emplocity.pl will refuse to fulfill it immediately, but not later than within 14 days after receiving it. However - if because of a complicated nature of the claim or a number of claims - Emplocity.pl will not be able to meet the demand within 14 days, we will fulfill it in the next 14 days and will later inform about the extension.
For technical reasons Emplocity.pl needs 72 hours to make updates of data indicated by the Candidate. It may result with the fact that during the update a Candidate will receive a notification, although he resigned such a reception.
Claims, questions and motions
A Candidate may make complaints, raise questions and motions concerning their personal data processing and the exercising of their rights.
If you think that your right to protect personal data or other rights serving you pursuant to GPDR were infringed, you are entitled to make a complaint to the General Inspector of Personal Data Protection (in the future the President of Personal Data Protection Office).
XII. How does Emplocity.pl care about the safety of personal data?
To ensure safety of personal data provided by the Candidate, Emplocity.pl takes care so that the protection of personal data is selected carefully, and for this purpose they use coding of all Internet connections with a Candidate and third parties sites. To secure safety of introduced cryptographic data, it uses safety tokens, it processes data in safe server rooms secured in accordance with the highest standards, it constantly updates the system software to eliminate possible safety gaps and it limits access to processed data to strictly specified group of authorized employees.